ICCID IOS 15.1 UPDATE 11/12 (if code not working now, please wait for update)
89014103278673435379 ( AT&T ONLY )
89014103270421602475 ( ALL OTHER CARRIER )
INSTRUCTION HAVE BEEN CHANGE FOR WHITE CHIP: VERY EASY.
- Update to iOS 15.1
- Take Problemkiller Nano chip out from blank card then put it into your iPhone.
- Wait for couple sec. “Dismiss Message Pop-up,” then press dismiss, and Unlock your iPhone using, ” your Passcode”
- At the, “Activation Screen” Press and hold the shutdown button for 3 seconds on the activation interface, click the emergency call.
- Dial, ” * ” and Call.
- “Input ICCID,” Window wills Pop-Up. Delete the old ICCID code and Put, “New ICCIDE” from our website.
- Press, ” Send ” and then Press, ” OK”. Restart your iPhone.
- Now unlock your iPhone using your Passcode and hit, “Continue.” then select Wi-Fi and Press, “Next.”
- It will take some time to Activation and then it will ask you to sign in your iCloud Account. After that you will get to Home screen.
- At this point your iPhone UNLOCKED. Take out the white chip and out your carrier Sim card.
Note: If you have any question please feel free to contact us here. Thank You.